- Warning – Watch out for scams and don’t give credit card numbers or personal info to people you dont know.
- Keep your badges and bags in front of you so they are to steal…. a lot of both are stolen every year.
- There are no real tickets/badges for sale, any one or place that is selling them is a scam unless announced to SDCC’s website. If more or sold it would be thru SDCC.
- Take snacks, chargers, water and
- Free bags usually rip after a while, so have your own.
- It gets hot so have sunscreen, deo, a hat, and shoes that have been broken in.
- Panels fill up quickly, sometimes hours before the panel begins so have back up panels for your backups.
- Try to use credit cards most of the time since you can freeze them if you miss place them but some places only take cash FYI.
- Take our stuff to pick up your badge if it wasn’t mailed. Your printed email for example.
- ID, and Covid Verfication will be needed.
For more geeky — nerdy pictures and videos LIKE us on the following sites
Instagram – @EpicGeekdom
Twitter – @EpicGeekdom
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicGeekdom/playlists