The full DC FanDome experience will be available for 24 hours only and the programming is an eight-hour block but will rerun three times during the 24-hour until Sunday morning. If you go to www.dcfandome.com/
“IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL FAN EXPERIENCE
WHICH BRINGS THE UNIVERSE OF DC TO LIFE AND FEATURES
THE STARS, FILMMAKERS AND CREATORS BEHIND ITS
BIGGEST FILMS, TV SERIES, GAMES AND COMICS”
“Accessible for 24 hours at DCFanDome.com, the global event will immerse fans into the DC Multiverse, with new announcements from WB Games, Film and TV, and comics, as well as an unprecedented opportunity to hear from the casts and creators behind your favorite feature films and TV series, including: Aquaman, The Batman, Batwoman, Black Adam, Black Lightning, DC Super Hero Girls, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Doom Patrol, The Flash, Harley Quinn, the SnyderCut of Justice League, Lucifer, Pennyworth, SHAZAM!, The Suicide Squad, Supergirl, Superman & Lois, Teen Titans GO!, Titans, Watchmen, Young Justice: Outsiders and, coming this fall to theaters worldwide, Wonder Woman 1984.”
“Exploring the DC FanDome
The epicenter of the DC FanDome is the Hall of Heroes, where you can experience special programming, panels and content reveals from a wide variety of films, TV series and games, available in several languages, including Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. From there, navigate deeper into the DC Multiverse, exploring five additional satellite worlds, each with its own localized content and unique activities and one world fully devoted to our younger fans:
- DC WatchVerse: Here’s where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Venture into this world where the FANS are the stars to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centerpiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.”
To find out your alter ego superhero below, just take a selfie with one of the apps listed and pick DC Alter Ego Filter. On instagam for example it’s a question mark in a orange and yellow circle.
For more geeky — nerdy articles, pictures, animation and videos…. LIKE us on the following sites below:
Remember to subscribe to Epic Geekdom : )
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/Epicgeekdom
Free Geek Dating Site – https://www.FatesFringe.com
FB – https://www.facebook.com/EpicGeekdom
Instagram – www.instagram.com/EpicGeekdom
Twitter — https://twitter.com/EpicGeekdom
Website – www.EpicGeekdom.com